Black and pastels with "adult" bag

outfit, ootd, Georgiana Quaint, quaintrelle, LYDC bag, Dr Martens, boots, polka dot, Pimkie, coat, blask, pastels, blue, New Yorkes, sweater, pullover, sweatshirt, crochet, cardigan, knitting, beret, pink, heart shaped glasses, jeans
My today´s leisure outfit combines black jeans, black Pimkie coat and black and white polka dot Dr. Martens boots with pastel blue New Yorker sweater and pastel pink scarf and knitted vintage beret. As you can see I bought an "adult" handbag by LYDC, which is my first I think. No cute animals, pattern or shape. When I bought it I actually intended to make it "me" by using stickers, because I love >> this << idea, but after having it for a while, I actually love it the way it is. I am still not giving up on the stickers idea, but I am going to use it on a different bag... no, I am not buying the same bag again just to have one with and one without stickers.

Můj dnešní lenivý outfit kombinuje černé jeany, černý kabát z Pimkie a černo-bílé puntíkaté boty od Dr. Martens s pastelově modrým svetrem z New Yorkeru a pastelově růžovým šátkem a pleteným vintage baretem. Jak si můžete povšimnout, pořídila jsem si "dospěláckou" kabelku od LYDC, která je myslím mou první tohoto typu. Žádná roztomilá zvířátka, potisky či tvar. Když jsem si ji pořídila, chtěla jsem ji předělat za použití samolepek, protože se mi moc líbí >> tento << nápad, ale po nějaké době se mi kabelka zalíbila i jen tak jak je. Samolepek jsem se stále nevzdala, ale použiju je na jinou kabelku... ne, nehodlám si koupit totožnou tašku, abych měla jednu s a jednu bez samolepek.

outfit, ootd, Georgiana Quaint, quaintrelle, LYDC bag, Dr Martens, boots, polka dot, Pimkie, coat, blask, pastels, blue, New Yorkes, sweater, pullover, sweatshirt, crochet, cardigan, knitting, beret, pink, heart shaped glasses, jeans

outfit, ootd,Georgiana Quaint, quaintrelle, LYDC bag, Dr Martens, boots, polka dot, Pimkie, coat, blask, pastels, blue, New Yorkes, sweater, pullover, sweatshirt, crochet, cardigan, knitting, beret, pink, heart shaped glasses, jeans

Comments

  1. hihi great adult bag!

    xx Anna and Christel <3 it takes 2 to fashion ps. don't miss out on our GIVEAWAY MONTH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3