Gothic playground

ootd, gothic, black, bordeaux, grey, tulle, velvet
Photo by Y

Hi, today I am sharing with you my outfit that is a bit inspired by the gothic subculture. I put together pieces that are of darker colour. I am wearing black tulle skirt and T-shirt and black leather boots, bordeaux tights, grey cardigan and black velvet jacket. I decorated my neck with black lace choker I got at Victorian & steampunk picnic and put all my necessities in my C&A panda purse.

Zdravím, dnes se s Vámi podělím o můj outfit trochu inspirovaný gothickou subkulturou. Zkombinovala jsem několik kousků tmavších barev. Mám na sobě černou tylovou sukni a triko, černé kožené boty, bordové punčocháče, šedý svetřík a černé sametové sako. To vše jsem doplnila černým krajkovým obojkem, který jsem dostala na Viktoriánském a steampunkovém pikniku, a všechny své nezbytnosti jsem měla v pandí kabelce z C&A.

gothic, ootf, black, grey, bordeaux
 Photo by Y
 
ootd, velvet, black, great, bordeaux
Photo by Y

Comments