Polka dot dress and a Spanish boot

polka dot, Pietro Filipi, thrift store, second hand, silk, black, white
 
This black and white polka dot dress from Pietro Filipi was a very lucky find in a thrift store. I think I don´t have a piece of a garment (except for the evening gowns) that would be so expensive (if bought for the original price). I recognised that it is a different quality in the first moment when I touched it. The fabric has a nice silk feeling, but the tag with the fabric details is missing, so I´ll never know which fabric is it. When looking at the dress closely, I was intrigued by the bottom hemline, the stitches cannot be seen on the right side of the dress. I have never seen this in regular clothing chains (although they too have some more expensive dresses).
On the contrary I must say that these Deichmann (Graceland) sandals are giving me a huge pain. I have already wore them in this post. They look so nice, but it seems that one should wear socks in them, or I don´t know how to wear them. They hurt my toes, ringfingers and Achilles tendons. Really not cool. I wonder why such shoes are even made. Isn´t one supposed to be able to walk in the shoes? For a moment I thought I would just give up and walk barefoot. Back in the prehistoric times, yay! To be honest I must say, that I have more shoes that are giving me pain. Is it possible that the secret of comfortable footwear got lost several years ago somewhere in the Chinese factory? Or maybe my feet are the problem. Sometimes I feel like Cinderella´s evil sisters who cut their toes and heels in order to fit the glass slipper (yeah, this is where the original non-Disney version goes).

Tyto černobílé puntíkaté šaty od značky Pietro Filipi byly náhodným nálezem v secondhandu. Myslím, že ve skříni ani nemám (krom společenských šatů) oblečení dosahující takové ceny (teda, alespoň té původní). Že jde o něco jiného, kvalitnějšího, jsem poznala na první dotek. Látka šatů má totiž takový pěkný hedvábný omak, ačkoliv cedulka se složením látky na šatech chybí, takže se asi nikdy nedozvím, která látka je tak příjemná. Když jsem si šaty prohlížela podrobněji, zaujalo mě zpracování spodního lemu, který je přišit tak, že z lícu nelze stehy vidět, ačkoliv tam z rubu opravdu jsou. Tohle je detail, který jsem nikdy neviděla na oblečení z oděvních řetězců (které však také prodávají dražší kousky).
Naopak tyto sandály od Deichmana (Graceland) mi ničí nohy. Už jste je mohli jednou vidět v tomto příspěvku. Vypadají pěkně, ale asi se do nich mají nosit ponožky, nebo já fakt nevím. Zraňují mi palce, prsteníky i achilovky, což je fakt špatně. Napadá mě, proč se vůbec takové boty vyrábějí, když se v nich nedá chodit. Chvíli jsem si myslela, že to snad vzdám a půjdu bosky, takže návrat do pravěku, jupí! Abych byla upřímná, tak toto nejsou jediné boty, co mě ničí. Bylo snad tajemství pohodlných bot někdy před lety ztraceno kdesi v čínské továrně? Nebo jsou tím problémem moje nohy. Občas si připadám jako Popelčiny zlé sestry, které si usekly palce a paty svých nohou, aby se vešly do skleněného střevíčku (jop, takhle to bylo v neDisneyovské verzi příběhu).
 
sandals, Deichmann, pain, blister


Comments